Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My daily bonus spin is not opening, Is anyone else having this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Continuing follow-up β HERE & closing this thread!
Hello @nordlundterryπββοΈ
I am sorry to hear that the Daily Bonus wheel is still not working in your game!
I am still waiting for your response in your previous question β Here! Since you have opened this question, I will close that thread to avoid confusions!
Did you send a complaint to the King Player Support team?
Which device are you using to play the game? If using a mobile device, which version of the App do you have right now?
Can you also post a screenshot of your game map?
Thank you & hope to hear from you soon!π«π«
I have been unable to get my daily bonus wheel spins, for over 2 weeks, Is there a issue, there is no timer, just won't open.
Hello @nordlundterryπ€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the Daily Spin wheel is not working in your game! I don't think I have seen any complaints about it this week!
Do you see a timer underneath the wheel? If so, what time is it showing? Are you able to click on the Wheel to open it? If so, what's happening?
Can you please post a screenshot of your game map as well as the booster wheel?
Hope to talk to you soon!π«