Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why is there a space on the wheel that says 80, but when I click on it, it changes to 20 moves? That is just not right!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can understand why that would be confusing. If the wheel clearly lands on 80 but the next screen shows only 20 moves, I’d definitely double-check before accepting it too. Hopefully this was just a temporary display bug and not something that keeps happening.
Thanks for reporting that, @MountainMom, it only happened on that one day and has been fine since 👍
Hello @mbmanka,
There was indeed an issue with the extra moves spin wheel. It was flagged and resolved the same day, so this should not be happening again. If it does, please let us know which game app version you have installed so it can be flagged again.
cc: @Carol-38 and @teenybee
@Carol-38, I have forwarded this issue to management.
Thanks @teenybee I did see another couple of posts like this, so another problem. Hopefully @QueenB has also seen all the posts talking about it .
Also twinny did you see my attachments in the main thread about the 🤬 Wheel. Mine was just stuck on 5 extra moves no matter how many times I failed 🤕
Hi @mbmanka, I know exactly what you mean as this happened to me three times in one episode yesterday.
The wheel stopped on 80 moves + UFO, but the popup/buy screen that appears then said 20 moves (and not 20 extra moves, just 20 moves). I didn’t notice it the first time until I’d bought. The other two times I looked carefully and didn’t get fooled.
FYI @MountainMom and @Carol-38.
Hello @mbmanka, We appreciate your feedback, but I am not sure I understand the issue. Can you provide a screenshot of the "wheel" you mentioned? It would also be helpful to know what device (PC, mobile phone or tablet, etc.) and which platform (Facebook, Win10, etc.) you play on.
Hi @mbmanka we don't actually click on the wheel to make it stop. You might see 80 moves, but the wheel spins then stops on it's own. How long have you had the wheel for, and is 20 moves the best you have received.