Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is anyone on my team? If so, please get in touch. I'd like to help and chat with you.
Unfortunately, I don't speak English, so the translator does it for me, which is why there are errors in the text.
BestTeam2026
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, and nice to see you.
I see that you're a German player, and I'm also from Germany.
I would prefer to write with you in German, as there might always be problems with the translation.
We used to have the International Corner, and it was a German area. There, you could discuss everything better. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist anymore.
Do you have any more questions about your team? I'm a team leader of my team, Lollypop.
I could maybe help you better.
das habe ich aber nicht geschrieben
ich kann lieder kein english
Hello @BestTeam2026🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
As per my information, if our friends have already joined a team, they will not receive our requests to join our team! Will you be able to ask your friends and confirm about that?
Note: This Community is not able to support non-English posts at present! Hence, can you please reply back in English for us to assist you better! Thank you!🍫
habe 63 freunde möchte alle in mein team spiel einladen bekomme nur 12 freune angezeigt immer die gleichen aber die haben keine lust. wie kann ich die restlichen freunde erreichen?!!!!