Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Finally I found a reason to leave this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Totally agree. Star Tournament has become more difficult, limited boosters if one needs a few more than 3 extra moves, plus the extra moves are lousy - limited boosters. Also noticed for the last 2 weeks my only options for the 4th candy in the candy box was to complete a number of games in the 1st try or finish a certain number of new games. No other options - even when using the change option which means you can’t complete the candy box at all if you’re in Star Tournament. If it happens next week I think I’ll find something else to entertain me other than Candy Crush. I like to win.
Noticed that too, in stars tournament but also in older levels that I used for filling the chocolate box
But today new issue, timed boosters dont work in stars tournament. They show in screen to start the level, but not when game starts
Also no additional chalenges, like deep dive or collor bombs colllecting
Anybody else has that problem?
They have definitely reduced the number of moves available for lots of the levels in Star Tournament. I'm not passing levels I passed easily before and many of these now have only fifteen moves when there used to be twenty or more. It means each life is over more quickly, you collect fewer candies for chocolate box tasks and all timed events, like collecting orange candies before the troll eats a piece of the cake, are becoming impossible to win. It's almost as if they're inventing new ways to put us off playing. I really think some of these changes will be counterproductive and costly for them
Hi @doi3 Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
What is the reason for you leaving the game exactly. You are obviously at the end of the map like me, if you can play Star Tournament. I never play Star Tournament, tried it a few times but it's not for me. There are plenty of other things to do in life, rather than playing all the time.
Now that you've joined the Community, once you've completed all your new levels, you could come here, read and join in other posts. That can be as much fun, sometimes better than playing the game 😁
If you are going to stay in the Community, you may find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again 😉