Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello everyone, I just broke the rumors that sugar stars never exist but actually exist by beating level 100
My problem is the Golden Crown didn't exist. Don't believe me here's the picture up right there ⬆️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No Golden Crown in the level 59, but the funny Yeti does not know⤵️
Only 5.2M players have the Golden Crown on level 59, it’s because King has removed it from new account now😂🤣
Haha, it's just for fun. While waiting for more new levels, I see no harm replaying old levels. Some seemingly easy levels with 1-star are surprisingly difficult to pass.
I recommend against "patching" these levels to gain back the three stars.
Sorry, I didn't realize that my last sentence was not complete. I mean I still have a number of old levels with 1 or 2 stars. I am still trying to identify those levels to replay and get a 3-stars.
In my game, every level after 2600 is crowned and with sugar stars.
The star rating has become meaningless. Previously it was based on your scores. Now that it doesn't show you the score and every level that you passed has 3 stars. I still have a number of old levels with
Hello and welcome!
You've just started playing Candy Crush. I wish you much success and good luck with it.
If you have something in your game that causes you problems, complaints, or anything that displeases you, there are many different forums where you can share everything.
Feel free to participate in these discussions. You will also be helped if you are in trouble.
New accounts are crownless. For accounts which explicitly receive crowns, they will notice all new crowned levels have sugar stars.
Don't know if crowns are to be retired in favor of sugar stars.