Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
oh no, sometimes the don’t feed the troll event has start at 4 hour P.M CEST (by I live at Vietnam, it’s 9 hour P.M at this) and I doesn’t have time to play and I can’t finish it. Can you make it start at a new time or get more time with golds?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So, it's different for me. I don't look at the clock. It just happens more than once in the game. I have no idea if there's a prescribed time for it. And especially with these time zones, I could imagine different times.
Maybe the CM could help you and explain it better. @QueenB
Hi @king7385 as you know we are all players like yourself in the Community, so there's nothing we can do to change the time.
Has Don't feed the annoying Troll always started at 9pm Vietnamese time, or has it changed recently. I don't know exactly what time it starts for me, just know it's there when I open my game.
Even if King do see this, they will still only do what they want to do. But good luck with your game anyway, and hope you will be able to complete Don't feed the annoying Troll on some occasions 👍