Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been seeing this quite a bit lately. What does it mean when the message "Server Issue" appears?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you tried contacting Player Support @candycrazycat, if you haven't it might be an idea to do. You can do that directly through your game, so they can check your account:
Open your game and click on the Pink Cogwheel, top right of your map, then go to ⬇️
Account & Help → Help Center → choose the relevant topic → scroll down → Contact Us / Chat With Us. When you get to Kingsley the bot, explain what has happened.
Once you've done all of that, you will receive an automated email reply, you would be best to explain again on that what has happened. It isn't a quick process but good luck, hope you get it sorted 👍
Also you may find what I have attached below helpful for replying, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Would be nice to know how you get on 👍
I do have the "Wheel", but I have no idea if that's the cause. I've been experiencing alot of crashes/freezes for a couple of months, now. I've done all the troubleshooting I can do on my end. I play some games on another platform (Big Fish Games) and don't have those issues, so that's why I'm assuming it's King.
Oh no, I’m don’t know what. But I know when the server issue appears when: when you see your gold number is replaced by a circle is spinning (loading icon)in the map tab, the server issue notification can appears
Hi @candycrazycat I haven't seen that yet. I'm only guessing but I wonder if it's something to do with the 🤬 Wheel of Fortune. Have you got the 🤬 Wheel or do you still have the build up of moves when failing a level.
I know they are constantly testing and changing the 🤬 Wheel, so that's probably causing issues with the server.