Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
for the past 2 map episode wins where I should have received 25 and 30 bars, I have not. I play on my Apple IPad. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @weedersbud it sounds like you have been given the Caramel Cup. Click on the View Post in green on what I have attached below, and have a read.
If it isn't that, you will need to contact Player Support. You can do that directly through your game, so they can check your account:
Open your game and click on the Pink Cogwheel, top right of your map, then go to ⬇️
Account & Help → Help Center → choose the relevant topic → scroll down → Contact Us / Chat With Us. When you get to Kingsley the bot, explain what has happened.
Once you've done all of that, you will receive an automated reply, you would be best to explain again on that what has happened. It isn't a quick process but good luck, hope you get it sorted 👍