Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you please introduce a new feature where friends can send each other boosters or gold bars... it could really be a game changer especially for the extra hard levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Jelly_Pookie12. Welcome to this King Community!
You are not alone in wishing we could send gold bars or boosters to friends. This Idea was proposed in 2019. You can add your vote for this idea by tapping πHEREπ. You will be redirected to that idea and can add your voice to it.
Candy Crush has already introduced a new feature where friends can send each other boosters or gold bars, likes Candy Crush Soda.π
In Candy Crush Soda, I send many boosters to different struggling players around the world daily ‡οΈ
In Candy Crush, I send the boosters to others by Team Quest, gold bars by Team Clash.
I help many struggling players daily π
Well @Jelly_Pookie12 you said,
Can you please introduce a new feature where friends can send each other boosters or gold bars...
So let's say you've got 50 in your Friends List. Each week, quite possibly daily, every one of them will come across an extra hard level. So friends 3, 6, 12, 20, 32 and 41 ask you for 10 gold bars, for extra moves, that's 60 gold bars. Then friends 8, 15, 38 and 45 want Party boosters, that 4 Party boosters, and we could go on, but I think you will be getting the gist of what I'm saying.
So all of a sudden you're making choices of who you are going to help and who you aren't π€ I wonder how long your willingness would last then.
You see my take on the game is, we all download the app to play the game. We all get ridiculously difficult levels, I get more than 12 each Episode. Surely that's what makes us think of how we need to play. You either work out what you need and find a way to get it, or you realise the game isn't for you and find something else to do.
Also there will be many who, if they have another player willing to hand over their hard earned gold and boosters, will be happy to go for that, and not work out their own strategies. But then again, after saying all of that, if King did put what you say into play, at least we'd all have our own choice on what we do π and I know what my choice would be.
Come on Carol you can't possibly need all of your boosters, sometimes you just have one too many... but i say this because i would be willing to do the same to help someone struggling with a level, and i know there are people out there that would definitely do the same. Thank you for your response though...
Hi @Jelly_Pookie12 Welcome to the Community π€ that is something that has been discussed before, not sure if it will happen though. When you say friends, do you mean personal friends or those in your Friends List. I did say when it was discussed before, I wouldn't be sharing my hard earned boosters and gold. Call me an old meany, that's fine, but I need everything I've got to play my own game. Surely everyone should be doing their best to stock their inventory for their own games to play π€