Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
as above.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello both @Caz07 and @noam8080 This game is rigged and level 11,721 is a fine example of how the app decides if we are allowed to pass a legendary level or not. Usually "legendary" means we have to buy additional moves to pass. However, for me the outcomes were like this:
The app offers me to watch three ads for five moves, which is probably not going to be enough, or 10 moves for 10 gold, which is definitely going to be enough to pass.
I choose to replay using all three starting boosters, which includes a lucky candy of my own:
2. Attempt
I play the first move to match the 5 yellows in the middle column to create a colour bomb:
After this I look out for combos and opportunities to create special candies and get quite far by this point:
I continue playing any combo like this colour bomb + stripe above and get to here:
This colour bomb + wrap combo wins me the game, I even have three moves to spare:
Skill? Luck?
Neither of those: These levels are rigged. You will pass when and if the app wants you to pass. Often, on levels like this one the app wants players to use all three starting boosters. However, the app is mean: It won't work for everyone. We all play different versions of the same game, we all play different boards and are seeing different "play on" options.
This app is rigged. But in this case, for this level, it's not about the number of moves. 16 moves is enough to pass…..if and when the app decides it is time for you to do so.
Have you won it?
I'm at level 11946. I don't know what your level looks like. Do you have a screenshot? What else do you have to progress? If you have nothing, watch ads until you have enough hands and lollipops. Ideally, you need 20 of each to advance. Please don't suggest moves; always think and see if there's a better option. Otherwise, you might lose the level. I hope I could help. Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
BestTeam2026
a lot of advertising Watch
Exactly I just saw this exact level from December 2025 starting with 23 steps and I have 16.
It's the first time I really have no idea how to get through it that I'm actually seeking help on the internet :)