Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My friends do not appear on my screen. How do I retrieve them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thank you for reporting , Which device are you play , In the meantime Please Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In
Hello @Maggie-17🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear on the issue you are experiencing!
Can you please explain what did you mean by - your friends do not appear on the screen? Where are you not finding them?
And, what did you mean by — you could not retrieve your friends?
Yare not finding any of your friends under the "Friends" tab? Can you click on the "Friends" tab - take a screenshot & post it here?
Good Morning Kiara I have tried all of your suggestions and I still have not retrieved my friends to accept lives