Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello candy community. I'm new here. Please welcome me. I love you all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Destiny686210 Welcome to the Community π€ We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
Now that you have, have a read and join in other posts under Discussions. That way you will find out what is going on, and it's always nice to know how others are doing.
Also being new to the Community, you may find what I have attached below helpful. Click on the View Post in green and have a read.
Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again π
I'm the latest member here. Please show some love