Hello King and fellow Candy Crushers! 💜
I would like to make a sincere request regarding the sound effects and music in Candy Crush Saga.
Many longtime players, including myself, really miss the original Candy Crush sounds. The classic sounds were a huge part of the identity and charm of the game. They made every match, special candy and level feel satisfying and instantly recognizable.
I understand that games need to evolve and that King may want to introduce new sounds and music. However, I believe there is a solution that could make both longtime and newer players happy:
🎵 Please add an option in the settings to choose between:
🍬 Classic Sounds & Music
🍭 Modern Sounds & Music
This would not require removing the current sounds. Players who enjoy the new audio could continue using it, while longtime players could enjoy the original experience they remember.
The original sounds are more than just sound effects for many of us. They are part of the nostalgia and identity of Candy Crush Saga, and for some players they are one of the reasons the game feels like Candy Crush.
There have already been multiple discussions in the King Community from players asking for the original sounds and music to return. I hope King will consider giving us the choice rather than permanently replacing one experience with another.
Please consider adding a “Classic Audio” option to Candy Crush Saga. 🍬💜
Thank you for listening to your players!
#BringBackCandyCrushSounds
#CandyCrushSaga