Why am I forced to participate in a race that i don't want to participate in? I can’t bypass the episode race. I only see the start button. No 'x' to exit. I play as a mean of enjoyment or relaxation. Keeping me from playing Candy Crush because I choose not to compete or participate in a race is totally not fair the to me. I should be given an option. Lucky for me, there is other match games that that i can play that does not interfere with me just playing.
This needs to be fixed. Also, i turned off the features, like AI suggested by it does not work. Still have to participate or just not play. Have to stop playing for 24 hours to play 2 more levels before it prevents me from playing because I choose not to press start on the episode race. I can exit and restart the game but it goes back to the episode race wanting me to participate and i don't want to.