Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
look I get king needs money to keep the game updated but come on taking moves away from star tournament why ? What’s the point
It’s not like I’m going to spend money to move on in star tournament
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@karllf greetings! I have never tried the Star Tournament!
Yeah, I feel the same way. Star Tournament was one of the places where you could just play and have fun without feeling like you had to spend anything. Taking moves away just makes it frustrating, especially when the regular levels already seem to need extra moves so often. Hopefully they reconsider this because it really takes away from the fun.
I noticed this too! And you're right, nobody's going to use coins to get through Star Tournament. It's just made one of the more fun elements that bit harder. TBH, I've been getting through levels as fast as I can because I don't enjoy the regular game play any more - almost all levels are impossible without extra moves, and I certainly don't want to see that stupid wheel. Now even Star Tournament is harder and less fun.