Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting any color bombs??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hallo ich verliere kein Level und ich bekomme Super Colour Bomb alle 4-5 tage. ihr müsst kein Level verlieren. dann bekommst du es auch. ich erhalte es ständig und das ist meine ziel, kein Level zu verlieren. andere sammeln Gold. spiele 24 sunden mit dem Super Colour Bomb. leider habe sie den Super Colour Bomb auf 12 stunden gekürzt. das finde ich nicht gut. das ist unser aller Trumpf wo wir noch haben. alles was uns Vorteile bringt nehmen sie uns einfach weg.
wir alle sollen schön brav kaufen- bezahlen. das ist der sinn des spielen. Abzocke-Geld. nur noch schauen das man möglichst viel Geld macht. und des wegen steigen so viele Spieler aus. sie wollen nicht das wir Spaß im spiel haben, nur noch kaufen. habt ihr alle das endlich begriffen. die verdienen so viel Geld, Geld, Geld und wir haben wirklich nichts davon. es gib ja nicht einmal ein Übersetzer, wir dürfen nicht mal mit unseren freunde Chatten. wo vor haben die Angst. wenn man sich beschwert.
was ich hier genug gemacht habe .ich bekomme ich keine Antwort zurück, außer von euch Spielern. was soll das???!!! wir sind nur die dummen Arbeiter hier. Leistung, Anerkennung und Ausdauer bringt Garnichts im spiel. wir alle tragen was dazu bei. das Big Boss jeden tag das Lied singt von ABBA, Money. sie gönnen uns kein Spaß, sie machen einfach nichts. das ist doch Unfaire. wenn wir alle wirklich alle was dagegen machen würden. dann aber nur dann, gekommen wir ALLE wieder Spaß im Spiel.
irgend wann kommt der tag, das ein Spieler sich das Leben nimmt. wollt ihr das alle, hoffe nicht. wir alle sie Chef hier im spiel und haben die macht., nicht der Big Boss. des wegen bin ich hier, nicht weil ich Hilfe brauch. möchte euch allen helfen und die Augen öffnen. endlich wieder Spaß zu habe, hier und im Spiel. wir alle haben ein Recht darauf, das Big Boss uns Fair behandelt. wir bezahlen alle, egal ob man kauft oder Leistung erbringt. ich hoffe ihr habt es alle verstanden. Danke euch
BestTeam2026
Hello, I don't lose any levels and I get Super Colour Bomb every 4-5 days. You don't have to lose any levels to get it. I get it constantly, and that's my goal—not to lose any levels. Others collect gold. I play for 24 hours with the Super Colour Bomb. Unfortunately, they reduced the Super Colour Bomb to 12 hours. I don't like that. It's our last remaining advantage. They're just taking away everything that gives us an edge.
We're all supposed to buy things and pay up. That's the whole point of playing. It's all about making money. It's all about making as much money as possible. And that's why so many players are quitting. They don't want us to have fun in the game, they just want us to buy things. Have you all finally figured that out? They make so much money, money, money, and we get absolutely nothing out of it. There isn't even a translator, we're not even allowed to chat with our friends. What are they afraid of if we complain?
I've done enough here, and I get no response, except from you players. What's the point of that?! We're just the dumb workers here. Performance, recognition, and perseverance mean absolutely nothing in the game. We all contribute to this. The Big Boss sings ABBA's "Money" every day. They don't want us to have any fun; they simply do nothing. That's unfair. If we all, and I mean all, did something about it, then, and only then, would we ALL have fun in the game again.
Someday a player will take their own life. Do you all want that? I hope not. We are all the bosses here in the game and we have the power, not the Big Boss. That's why I'm here, not because I need help. I want to help you all and open your eyes. So we can finally have fun again, here and in the game. We all have a right to be treated fairly by the Big Boss. We all pay, whether we buy things or contribute. I hope you all understand. Thank you.
Yes
Hi @BestTeam2026 I have translated what you have put, but I'm not sure what it is you are asking for help about. You say you've already asked for help, but haven't received an answer. Was it to do with the Super Colour Bomb, and if so what about it. Or was it to do with something else?
hallo vielleicht musst du dafür gut spielen. ich verliere kein Level und bekomme ihn alle 4-5 tage. danke dir
denn super Farb ball wo noch mal immer 24 stunden dauert, jetzt leider nur 12 stunden. kann dir leider keine Bild zeigen. das bild zu posten geht nicht mehr. weiß leider nicht warum. ging gestern noch, jetzt leider nicht mehr. habe schon um Hilfe Gebeten bis jetzt noch keine Antwort Bekommen. kannst du helfen, wäre dir sehr dank bar, danke dir
Hi @BestTeam2026 are you talking about the Super Colour Bomb that TinkeySmith posted about. Or are you talking about something completely different, as your post was a bit confusing to follow 🤔
Hi @TinkeySmith Welcome to the Community 🤗 are you talking about the Super Colour Bombs, have you had them before. They are not a permanent feature in our games, I can't remember the last time I had a Super Colour Bomb, it was so long ago. So the next time it's your turn, you will get them 👍
As you are new to the Community, you may find what I have attached below helpful. Click on the View Post in green and have a read, hope to hear from you again 😏
Hi, I had this problem all day too, even in the dark while sleeping. It was driving me crazy, and it was really not normal. Thank goodness it was gone the next day. I turned off all the functions I could, even the sound. It also saves battery power; sometimes I think they do all that on purpose. I can't help you with this, but it just needed to be mentioned. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks.