Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was replaying an old level 19985 because I have gotten too close to the end of the map, further than I intended. I failed the level and to my surprise it gave me the option to watch an ad. After that suddenly Sweet Cinema appeared on my map! This was on my Edge Browser. I thought the ads were only available on the mobile version. Looks like the Facebook version is fixing to maybe have all the bells and whistles guys!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@QueenB: Update on the ads on the Facebook browsers. I have now really tried out/tested the ads on nine Facebook browsers, Avast, Edge, Maxthon, Vilvadi, DuckDuckGo, Brave, Opera, Firefox and Chrome. The ads are working swimmingly!
@cookiemae, I have ads on all my Facebook browser versions and on my mobile phone. I do not have ads on my Win apps. Everything is straightening out for me finally after the big update. I actually got temporarily blocked from playing on Facebook during this transition. My game would not load so I would close it and try to load again, browser version did not like that and said I was going too fast? Really, I think things will straighten out for you. I do not know if you were playing on the Facebook browser version when it made the big change from "Flash" to HTML5, major problems. It looked like I had lost all my boosters but things worked out. I believe you will be able to reinstall the Facebook browser version, maybe just wait a bit till things improve. Now, I am really hoping for the sync of all devices for our boosters.
@Scooterpie My Facebook is so messed up that I have gave up on playing there. Its good that king finally started giving Facebook some of the events that the mobile has but bad that now I cannot play on that platform Do you have ads on the windows app or mobile? I don't.
Hi @Scooterpie and thank you for the update 😃 I’m really glad to hear that ads and rewards are now working well for you on both Edge and Brave.
If you come across an ad that you feel is inappropriate, please report it directly through the game. This is the best way to help the Ad Quality team identify and review it.
You can find the reporting steps here: How to report an ad in Candy Crush Saga
In the game, go to Settings → Account & Help → Help Center, search for “ads”, open “How to report an ad in your game”, then scroll down and select Chat with us.
@QueenB please let the Design Team know that the ads are working out quite well. So far, I have tried watching them on Edge and Brave. At first, Brave sometimes did not give me my booster after watching the ad. Both of these browsers are working extremely well with the ads now. The one difference that I notice between the mobile ads and Facebooks browser ads is what kind of ads I see. On the Facebook browsers, some of the ads are for sure adult content. Maybe would offend some players?
Greeting @Carol-38! I have always enjoyed this on the mobile as I play all versions/platforms of the game! Oh Yeah, I am getting some long ones but this to me is fantastic! There was not really much of a way to get any Hand Switches on the Facebook Browser version which I have complained about and here we are….
That's really good news @Scooterpie hope the adverts help you. Also hope you don't get the really loooooooong winded Shein and Temu adverts they go oooooon forever, and quite often crash the game. Enjoy your advert playing 😁
WOW! I can hardly believe that this is happening… Design Team done good!
🐻🤔😮
@cookiemae you may want to check this out.
rarely seen this delight…