Why on earth would anyone pay to play and receive NO REWARDS? Seriously would you? I am sure you wouldn't if it is a glitch fix it and make things right. Or lose your customer's maybe not all at once but believe me it will happen with constant changing rules, if you don't have consistency you have nothing. I am not sure what has happen to this game but it has gone downhill fast it used to be a enjoyable break from everyday life for me. Not anymore, apparently moderators are not even up to date on supposed changes. Seriously???? I think not just make it right or lose your customers. There are plenty of games to play that don't change the rules anytime they see fit. They keep there rules and regulations up to date and they are very obvious to anyone spending money on game. Lately Candy Crush has been a complete circus and not an enjoyable one.