Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think I won the race but there was nothing. No gold bars just next puzzle. Not fair.
so can't load a screenshot either..you know where you're going right?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @girty43 did you follow what I put in my first post about contacting Player Support, through your game?
Also you may find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. I wouldn't have known you had replied if I wasn't just having a flick through posts ⬇️
Carol-38 all I have is the forum under help. Still can't get the bars from the win.
Hi @girty43 many have posted to say the same as you for quite a while, it was noted and sent to be investigated.
The best thing for you to do is contact Player Support, you can do that directly through your game, so they can check your account:
Open your game and click on the Pink Cogwheel, top right of your map, then go to ⬇️
Account & Help → Help Center → choose the relevant topic → scroll down → Contact Us / Chat With Us. When you get to Kingsley the bot, explain what has happened.
Once you've done all of that, you will receive an automated email reply, you would be best to explain again on that what has happened. It isn't a quick process but good luck, hope you get it sorted 👍
Gave me the win but can't get the rewards…just keeps flashing…