Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
New levels use to be out by 7 am. Not anymore. Why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @TRICIA4955 I have copied the comments you left on the "How to reply to posts & Tagging" thread, as they got lost there.
1st comment: Thanks, Carol but I don't even see the quote marks you screen shot. No new levels. I've updated all games. However, last update for CC was 8/26. Was that your last update?
2nd comment: Thanks for your help but it seems like King just doesn't want me to play so I'm done for now. Too many other things I could be doing.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
My device doesn't show when it last updated, but it doesn't show it needs an update. Please let us know when you do finally get them, but don't reply in the How to reply to posts thread 👍
@QueenB TRICIA4955 still hadn't received the new levels over an hour after they were released. Not sure if they've been received now, but as you'll see above in the 2nd comment they've given up. Do you think it's a Country, King server or device problem 🤔
🤣 You ask every week @TRICIA4955 and I reply saying they're here. Maybe next week don't look until 7.30 am your time 👍