Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ok, Carol answered me about new levels but it's well past 7:30 and I don't have them. Carol are you saying you do have them . I can't reply to your comment. What's up with that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did. I think I found the problem. It says in the win 10 app that it's offline and to connect to the internet but I am connected so don't know how to fix this.
@TRICIA4955 I have the new levels also. Did you check to see if any Windows udates are available as well as checking the Microsoft Store for updates?
Last update was 8/26. It doesn't say it needs updated again. Now what?
If you are missing new levels after they have been released this is usually due to the app not being updated. Please check if there is an update that you have not yet installed @TRICIA4955 .
Yes @TRICIA4955 I have the new levels, not going to start playing them today though. So are you saying you still haven't got them, how strange.
Wonder why you couldn't reply to my comment, I'm sure you know about the Two Eyes (Quote) but just in case you don't, I've attached it below. Will be interesting to know when you do get your new levels 🤔