Hi all,
So i’ve just started playing saga about a week ago. I consistently play around 30-60 minutes everyday and have progressed to level 141 as of today. However, I’m making this post because it seems that I am a bit behind in knowledge on how the game and its various features work. Boosters, recommended moves etc.
Honestly I’ve been somewhat mindlessly going with recommended moves most of the time as I was unsure if they were always “optimal” or not, however it seems they aren’t.
For example- the brown candy’s that spawn speckled with rainbow dots- they are nearly always recommended to be used upon appearing by the game. I follow this advice but I don’t understand or know if I am taking full advantage of the opportunities they provide. Additionally, I have never used a single booster option at the bottom of my screen. Yes, the game explains how they each function individually, but due to my lack of experience/understanding, I don’t really know when the best use cases for them may be.
Essentially, if anyone could point me in the right direction, perhaps to a certain youtube channel that unpacks the game in much better detail for newer players, forums, etc- I like to really learn as MUCH as possible about any cool hobby like this I might be getting into and obsessing over it- I want to become as experienced and strategic as possible with my gameplay and progress as much as I can! Thank you so much if you read all the way through, and let me know! Literally any advice is appreciated.