Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
BestTeam2026
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I have GB, I can never collect them. Because I use them up quickly. But you're progressing faster than me. I'm heading towards 21,000.
Great performance from them, you can learn a lot from it. Keep up the good work, and many more successes
😀🙃💖
I Google-translated this.
Lovely post.
(And the translation made perfect sense)
Hello @BestTeam2026 and thank you for posting in this Candy Corner section. I recognize the amount of effort you put into creating these posts; however, most players do not appreciate posts with dozens of screenshots, especially when you do not reduce their size to "small". I respectfully ask that you resist posting so many screenshots of your daily play, and ask that you reduce the size of screenshots to "small." By doing so, I believe you will get less negative feedback from other members of this Community.
Liebes @BestTeam2026 ,
ich schreibe dies auf deutsch, damit du es problemlos verstehen kannst.
Ich habe deine Posts gelesen und ich glaube ich verstehe jetzt, was du uns sagen möchtest. Du hast innerhalb eines Tages deine Siegesserie erweitert, weil du deinen Rekord brechen willst, aber dabei mehr als 200 Goldbarren verspielt und bist sauer, dass dieses beschissene Spiel dich austrickst und nicht deinen Siegesserienrekord brechen lässt ohne zu bezahlen.
Du willst andere warnen, dass das Spiel so unfair ist. Es stimmt! Ich habe viele ähnliche Stories von anderen Spielern mit ähnlichen Problemen gelesen. Das Spiel manipuliert die Spieler. Candy Crush ist ein total unfaires Spiel.
Du schreibst immer wieder, dass eine lange und hohe Siegesserie ein Zeichen ist, dass man ein guter Spieler ist. Dagegen argumentiere ich schon seit Jahren! Ich habe fünf Freunde im Spiel, die ich in dieser Community kennengelernt habe, die am Ende des Spiels (Level 23,000+) angekommen sind: Alle fünf haben nie Geld ausgegeben und haben viele Tausende Goldbarren auf ihrem Spielkonto. Ihre Siegesserien liegen im Moment alle unter zwischen 0 und 70! Auch die Gewinner von All Stars haben kürzere Siegesserien als deine. Eine lange Siegesserie ist kein Zeichen, dass man ein guter Spieler ist. Meiner Meinung nach ist ein guter Spieler jemand, der weiß, wann er seine Siegesserie aufgeben muss.
Ich verstehe aber, dass du gerne deinen Rekord brechen möchtest. Es ist noch nicht zu spät! Aber bitte, bitte, befolge meinen Rat.
Diese App benutzt ein K.I. das verfolgt, wie du spielst. Es manipuliert dein Spiel so, damit du mehr Gold ausgibst als du gewinnen kannst, und dann echtes Geld ausgeben wirst. Lass dich nicht von diesem Spiel verarschen!
Du musst langsamer spielen, wenn du deine Siegesserie retten möchtest. Höchstens zwei Episodenrennen pro Tag. Wenn du Gold verlierst, dann darfst du das nächste Episodenrennen gar nicht anfangen. Wenn du mehr Gold ausgibst als du gewinnst, dann musst du einen totalen Stop einlegen.
Noch kannst du deine Siegesserie retten. Noch hast du genug Gold auf deinem Konto.
Mein Rat ist dieser:
Mach die App zwei Wochen lang überhaupt nicht auf. Geh nicht ins Spiel rein. Das ist die beste Methode deine Siegesserie zu retten. Tu so, als wenn du aufgibst! Damit verarscht du das K.I. anstatt andersrum.
Wenn du Leben an deine Freunde senden willst, dann kannst du in die App einloggen und dies tun, aber du musst stark sein und darfst kein neues Level anfangen. Ignoriere die Booster, die dir die App anbietet sobald du das Spiel öffnest. Bleib stark und lass dich nicht dazu bringen, das nächste Level zu versuchen.
Spiele keine neuen Levels, mindestens zwei Wochen lang.
Danach wird dir die App helfen, das nächste Episodenrennen zu gewinnen ohne, dass du dein ganzes Gold dafür ausgibst. Wenn du weiter in dem Tempo spielst wie gestern, dann kannst du deinen Rekord in der Siegesserie nicht übertreffen, und das wäre schade.
Bitte verstehe auch, dass diese vielen, vielen Fotos, die du hier in den letzten Tagen gepostet hast, zu viel sind. Sie überladen das Netz unserer Community! Deshalb möchten wir dich alle bitten, demnächst nicht mehr so viele Fotos zu posten. Die meisten davon sagen uns nichts, oder sind sogar Duplikate. Du hast mehr gepostet als es hier möglich bzw erlaubt ist, und deshalb hat man deine Posts hier zusammengefasst.
Liebe Grüße
Christine
@BestTeam2026
I know you mean well, but it's not coming across well. Please put yourself in the situation of the players who see your posts? I think you'd be annoyed yourself.
A question: Why are you doing this?
It's better if the players, when they have a problem, post it themselves and get the appropriate answer directly.
Players ask themselves. Please let the players come. It's more helpful for the players to get an answer afterwards.
Please don't crowd the players, we're not in the mood for that. No offense intended.
Hello where can I post it, otherwise everything here. It's a level, help. For all of you. Would be glad you would appreciate that more, and appreciate. There is a lot of work behind it for me. all this only, for all of you ALL. I'm here to help, and read, constantly, only more negative answers. It is. a community here: Must open it, not open it. Don't know what that's all about. Look at yourselves, as it takes to point the finger at others. That's also, super annoying. Thank you very much
Could you please stop spamming the forum? It's getting super annoying...
Hello @BestTeam2026, This discussion will be moved to the Candy Corner section. That is a better place for you to publish your personal achievements. I would also like to ask you to edit your post so as to reduce the size of your screenshots (and possibly elimate some of them). In the future, if you choose to publish your personal achievements, please post them in Candy Corner.
Hello everyone So you can be shown how a professional can play. Without collecting gold, with brains, and advertising until it comes out of your ears. Would also prefer to have gold. Would have gotten much further with gold, but performance doesn't count here, unfortunately it's worth nothing. Only the one who always pays nicely. As you can see, I still have my Super Color Bomb. I have nothing left to get any further. Without paying gold no chance, except watching advertising day after day, that's fair
I have server problems in the game, Youtube works perfectly, only in the game it didn't work. I would like so much to master my own record of 2026, with over 1700 levels, without losing once, had already lost it three times. all just because of server problems, otherwise my level would be much higher. So I keep fighting day after day. It's not easy for me to play level by level like this either. I'm good at the game, how are other players supposed to sheep it???!!!.
Without money, without advertising, that's what some players call normal, have so much gold. don't even manage to get into the top 10 players at (ALL STARS). If I had all that, I'd be there. Performance doesn't count, only hard work, players where they are still at the beginning, they have it much easier, players like me or others, have it much harder. We show what we can do. Is it worth nothing, only the player where buys. Really unfair; what do you think about it, is it all fair.
My gold was at the beginning, games 1-9 at 380 GOLD, end of the game 163 GOLD. No game lost, what did I gain???!!!: I won 75 levels, and 161 races, mastered so far. Isn't that worth recognition, and appreciation. I think something has to change. Me and all the other players, deserve it. We also want some of the cake. That's why I'm you, for all of you here. To help you so much, and to open your eyes. Thank you very much
Please can someone at @King_adminadmin deal with this. We need a collection thread for all of parts 1 to 9, preferably moved to the Candy Corner: We need some order in the Discussions forum so that the most popular threads remain on the front page for all to see. @QueenB @MountainMom Please someone point our new member into the right direction as this is turning into (unintentional) spam.
Please could we have a collection thread for these posts @QueenB @kiara_wael @PummyRaj
These screenshots aren't even achievements. They seem to be without purpose. Some of them are identical and some are just showing the shop, two are showing an advert or phone screen.
I was asking the community manager or King admin to do it, it's not something you can do.