Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi guys I've ran out of lifes I've selected the option to ask friends but none of them seem to be sending me any would anyone of you lovely lot like to send me a friend request and send me a life I'll return the favour thanks in advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BraxtonsMum click on the link below to add me to your game and I will send you lives
https://ccs.play.king.com/xYwB/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D499234048
Hi @BraxtonsMum there have always been problems with receiving lives, but it does seem to be more of a problem now. I think it's more likely your friends haven't received your request, or even those that have, may have sent to you but you haven't received them.
The best thing for you to do is attach your Friends Link in a post and head it, 'Will you download my Friends Link' .
To get you link follow the below ⬇️
Yours might be a bit different when you get to the last stage, so you would be best to have a practice. Once your link is on you clipboard attach it to a post. Just be aware it only lasts for 7 days, so hopefully you'll get a few downloading it before the times up.
Good luck and I'll keep my eyes open 👀 for it.