Dear King Player Support Team,
I am contacting you again because I need an actual solution to my problem.
Two devices are using the same internet connection, are the same device model, and we started playing at the same time. The other device regularly receives reward ads, while my device receives absolutely no ads.
I have already checked all the necessary advertising and privacy settings. My game is fully updated and my account is connected to a King account. I have contacted support many times, almost every day, but I keep receiving automated messages without any real solution.
Please do not send me to different help pages or give me another automated response. I need you to actually investigate my account and determine whether the problem is related to my account, the advertising system, or my device.
I also want to enjoy the game like other players by watching ads for extra moves, lives, and rewards. When another player under exactly the same conditions can receive ads but I cannot, it feels extremely frustrating and unfair.
Please have someone from the technical team check my account and explain clearly why I am not receiving ads and what needs to be done to enable them.
I am tired of contacting support every day and receiving the same automated replies. I am asking for a real solution this time.
Please do not redirect me. Please investigate the problem and fix it.
Thank you.