Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has this happened to anyone else?
I got the jackpot on the booster wheel and the boosters showed up in cluding a UFO but I didn't receive it. This has happened a few times.
Also noticed the change to the boosters on the wheel. No party popper 🤬
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, dear Terri!
I know what you mean. You sometimes get the simple booster Wheel, which used to be available before. I think it changes for you. Is that right? Because in the simple booster Wheel, there's no UFO and party booster.
I sometimes have this on my old tablet.
I very rarely win the jackpot. I usually get the UFO with the 15 minutes.
This wasn't a timed ufo.
If/when I get it again I'll try to grab a screen shot.
UFOs are given 15m timed so you have by the time you claimed it to play for at most 15 mins and use one UFO in each level attempt.
My booster wheel still has Party Booster, just in case.