Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am always getting the pink pinwheels as a reward and I have hundreds of them in my inventory. There should be a way of calling for them in levels when you need them like the other bonuses
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Surely you mean the coconut wheels? We have seen many complaints here from players about being given too many of these. They can only be used on certain levels, so a lot players accumulate more of them than they can use. Your could add your comment here:
It must be the much-loved coconut wheel.
Hello and welcome!
I'm trying to figure out what you mean. Could you please send me a picture of it? Then I could help you further. Thank you.