Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive my 250 gold bars because the system crashed. This has happened several times before. How can I get my 250 gold bars now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Silke_Erhardt what were the 250 gold bars from that you didn't receive?
Hopefully you will reply, then we can help you a bit better. Please see what I have attached below which may make replying a bit easier. Click on the View Post in green and have a read, hope to hear from you again π
Hello, Silke.
It sounds like a German player.
Hello and a warm welcome!
Please go to the red gear in your game - there, please go to Account & Help. Please go to the Help Center and look for your problem and follow the steps. You can also ask your question under "Contact Us" there. You will then be in the Customer Center.
Good luck!
I'm a German player who has been here for a long time and can therefore help you well.