Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got this new wheel.
I'm probably in a test group.
Yes, only with gold bars. I don't have any at the moment.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have 2 tablets and the wheel is different. It's probably different on every device. If you have GB, it's not much now. Why are all the games being changed in such a way that it stresses the player out?
The Wheel comes into play more when you don't have any GBs left. The Wheel involves a mix of low movements to very many, with or without boosters. You do make progress, but it was better without the Wheel. Only the movements collected with the UFO at 25, 45, etc. were better. Do they want players to lose?
As I said below: The new offer was only ever going to be valid for one level. It's like the old system: If you failed enough times to get the +255 moves offer, on the next level you'd get offered +5 again on your first attempt, then +15 on your second attempt, etc. This wheel is just a different way of packaging the same offer we used to see before. Just keep an eye out to see if the offers improve again after you have been stuck for a while.
Since I had now received my GB from the chocolate box, I could use GB for the Wheel. It was a full number of over 100 moves. Now I have no more GB and I'm stuck at the next level. The 2nd Wheel is different. With 10 or 15 moves or even more. So for the 1st Wheel, it was lowered quite a bit. Now I have no more GB and the 1st Wheel has come back again.
Somehow, one feels very deceived by the Candy Team.
So, I couldn't take the pictures quickly, because it's only displayed for a short moment each time.
You've never understood what any of us have been saying about the 🤬 Wheel @__mulliganaceous__ and your remark about opposing it with the higher moves proves it aga. You play a completely different game on the 6000 levels or wherever you are now. Let's hope it's all settled for the better by the time you get to the higher levels 👍
Sorry about that! I do recall that the player who complained about the wheel unconditionally begins with C. It represents King taking away control
I never opposed any wheel @__mulliganaceous__ . You must mean Carol. I never cared about the wheel as I rarely use more than 5 extra moves.
that's the wheel we want. @christinewupp might still oppose it, unfortunately.
I can't judge it yet. I've been stuck for days. I'll see it when I have GB or have passed the level.
This offer will undoubtedly just be valid for this one level @picsofbits and @Spinnifix . If you see this again on the next level then it's a glitch, for sure!
Today I got this new version of the 🤬Wheel like you did. I dislike and mistrust it just as much as the other versions. It offered me +250 and half a smelly dead fish. I didn't take it, in fact my reaction was to force close the app.
@christinewupp "to make it more enticing" — Yeah, that. Also, we don't know if the new Wheel🤬 is there to trick players into taking its "better" offers now, only to make them accept gradually worse and worse ones as the 🤬Wheel moves on to its next version. 🤔
@Carol-38
You're welcome to do that. Germany has beautiful places. But moving just for the sake of the game? Mmm...
@QueenB
I've set up the new thread so that there won't be any confusion.
I think it's better now. It would be even better if we had GB. I still need to play more to get all the events - the chocolate box.
I think I'll move to Germany 🇩🇪
That's just exactly like to old system where the game used to offer you +255 extra moves for 10 gold bars once you'd failed a levels so many times! I think that's really interesting and quite amusing to be honest. The game seems to have gone back to the former system for you, only with the wheel now giving that prize, to make it look more enticing. It makes me chuckle, really it does.