Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven't had the chocolate box for over 4 days. Anyone else missing it? How do I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's good news @parlady99 have you noticed anything different with it? Let's hope it stays and no more problems π€
In my alt, I have the chocolate box only on mobile/app, and generally not on Facebook.
See for yourself: the World 12 (L935-980) livestream is on Facebook (no chocolate box), and World 13 livestream (L981-1020) is on mobile (chocolate box) https://youtu.be/EgRl_EOA4dU?si=hUn5vF2-U2jB3dFh
https://youtu.be/LCF8lmMAhj0?si=hUn5vF2-U2jB3dFh
Carol-38, I hope I am not speaking too soon but I got the chocolate box back Sunday night. Thanks for your help.
Hi @parlady99 I hope you do get it back soon, will be interesting to hear maybe tomorrow. You may find what I have attached below helpful for replying, click on the View Post in green and have a read. I wouldn't have know you had replied, if I hadn't checked through posts again π
Thanks Carol-38 for your response. I had the chocolate box for years until a couple of days ago. Sure hope to get it back. I will let you know what happens.
Hi @parlady99 I always thought everyone got the Chocolate Box. But I just searched it through the magnifying glass, top right of the screen and entered in the search box, My Chocolate Box is missing. There wasn't a lot that came up, but a Moderator had replied on a couple a long time ago, saying they are not a permanent feature in our games. I still find that strange, could be that that's an easy answer. Sometimes features do go missing though if they are updating them to put in a test group π€ so guess it's just a waiting game. Would be nice to know next week of you've got it back π€
Hello and welcome!
Is your game up to date? That means with the update. Otherwise, it's an event that not every player has. It's given to random groups of players. You can get them again.
You can find a lot of information in the Help Center. Go to the red gear in your game and navigate to Account & Help. Click on the Help Center and search for Events.
Good luck!