Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hallo, ich spiele CC in Deutschland über Facebook am Laptop. Dies soll scheinbar für einige Spiele eingestellt werden. Kann ich ab 01.10.2026 noch über Facebook am Laptop spielen oder muss ich dann auf das Handy wechseln? Danke!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I try to write in English. Can I play CC without a Smartphone -with a Laptop- in October 2026 and later?
Wo hast du dies gehört oder gelesen @yodasister4444 ?
Sorry, but please could you translate your posts into English here. I'll do it for you this time:
"Hello, I play CC in Germany via Facebook on a laptop. This will apparently be discontinued for some games. After 01.10.2026 will I still be able to play via Facebook on my laptop or will I then have to change to a mobile phone? Thank you!"
I cannot answer your question but hope one of the King Game Experts or moderators might be able to answer @MasterNoob or @PummyRaj do you know someone who can answer this kind of question?