Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to play without purchase any booster 🤣
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @DEEPALIKALRA123 I myself never purchase any booster when playing Candy Crush. What I do is: collect daily reward everyday and play only one episode per day if your level is more than 3000. So far, I never lose in my episode race. And that way, you earn your gold bars.
Also, I participate in the contest hold by the moderators here regularly.
Hi @DEEPALIKALRA123 I answered what you had posted under Support earlier. Have attached it below for you to see, rather than answering again here 👍