Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to fix this:
?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!
You can now see your post again and the answers when you click on the green "view post" link I showed you in my last post here. Did you click on it? Your question was : What is wrong with this "permission" page showing up. I explained to you that this means that a thread was deleted. In the thread I linked the Community Manager explains that she found the deleted post and it is visible in that thread. So your problem should be solved and you should no longer see the "permission" image when you click on anything. If you do, ignore it. But I will try to explain to you again:
To keep the community tidy King staff often move posts from one thread to another or merge posts. If they do this then the original thread gets deleted. Anyone trying to access this deleted thread will then see the "Permission Problem" page.
@christinewupp What benn fixed for me? Sorry I am actually new to the game and the Community
It's been fixed for you here: