Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ich hänge seit Wochen fest und komme links am Rand nicht weiter. Habe 255 freie Züge gehabt und bin nicht weiter gekommen. Wenn ich nicht weiter komme suche ich mir ein anderes Spiel, dieses macht mich langsam aggressiv
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Today I got ads and watched about 30 I think. Yesterday there were none. They sometimes go missing for days and weeks at a time.
Thank you for your quick reply. 😊
May I have one more question: How many ads you manage to watch per day normally?
I like hoarding UFOs and party poppers and I am usually reluctant to spend them, while lollipops and free switches I use much more freely. I do have ads available, but not many, so whatever I get from watching them gets used up quickly.
Wow, thank you for helping our two players here. 🤗
May I know how you manage to get that much UFOs and Party boosters?
And your free switch and lollipop don't have much, is it because you don't have the ads feature in your game?
It is possible, but a lot of things have to align to win in just 15 moves. I strongly recommend using starting boosters @collenfan . If you don't have any, wait for a chance to get the timed ones.
My starting board is shown below. It provided the opportunity to get a color bomb + stripe combo after matching the three greens. Occasionally you can get a stripe + wrap combo, which is also a good opening move.
You can spend a maximum of 4–5 moves clearing the twists, which is why starting boosters are necessary. In my case, activating the combo created a weak link in the chain, which was only one layer thick. I was able to remove the twists after making two more moves.
To continue unlocking the board, you need to activate the UFOs located on the bottom row. It is best to activate them one by one, or two first and then the third. Of course, doing this quickly requires some luck. I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to hit a UFO with a striped candy.
The first UFO unblocks the color bomb dispenser and the key dispenser. One wrapped candy usually goes underneath the key dispenser and removes one key.
The next two keys are best collected using fish, which will target them.
If you can save the third flying saucer and activate it AFTER the fish have collected the keys, it will go for bubblegum.
Next up is the frog. It becomes available after all the UFOs are activated, and sometimes even sooner. It often charges up on its own when color bombs explode. If not, you need a bit of luck, again, for the game to give you a candy of the needed color next to a color bomb.
After it's charged, it's best used to hit whatever is left at the bottom of the leftmost column to clear the path for the dragon.
When the dragon appears, either fish or a Coconut Wheel can be used to clear the toffee swirls and drop it off the board.
The attempt was an ideal lucky board. That said, I made about 15 attempts with all three starting boosters and managed to win twice. So, if you have timed boosters from events and also use the Coconut Wheel booster (which most players have in abundance), I think the level is doable.
Good luck!
I really am having a terrible time with this level. Please help. I need way more moves to complete this one. Seems impossible
Hallo @Flinsi
I'm guessing you can't make progress on the left side because the frog is blocking the leftmost column, preventing the dragon from falling. To move the frog away from the dragon's path, do the following:
1. Match a color bomb with a candy of the same color as the frog (orange, in the example below). This will make the frog glow.
2. Once the frog glows, you can move it. Click on it, then click on another space on the board.
3. The frog will jump and smash the candies around its landing spot. You can move the frog to the bottom of the board to hit the bubblegum if it has not been removed yet. In my case it's already gone. I will try to use the frog to hit the toffee squares that fall down after the frog moves.
Success! The dragon has appeared, and all I have to do is to remove the last toffee square blocking it from dropping off the board.
I would have seen commercials, not a waste of time
Hello Flinsi, welcome you to our community. Are you from Germany?
I would have watched commercials, not wasted time
Hi @Flinsi please edit your comment as here all of us are using English language to comment.