Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Advertising GPS tracker videos that can be used for criminal purposes. Children's games play their games as well. That has no place in advertising. But you're exaggerating quite a bit. Really not good
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can report the ads in the Help Center. To access the Help Center, go to the red gear under Account & Help. I think Carol_38 has already done it and failed. Have a chat with Carol about it. She might be able to help you further. I don't care about whatever ads are running, I just want to get the rewards.
@Carol-38