Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone else seen this in their game today
Does anyone really care about their Daily Treat Machine that much!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have had daily win streaks reset to zero by glitches or game updates as well as skipping a day of play myself.Β I'll save my gold bars for more important things.
I have had daily win streaks reset to zero by glitches or game updates as well as skipping a day of play myself.Β
I'll save my gold bars for more important things.
Exactly my sentiment @MountainMom. You might have noticed in my screenshot that I am only losing a four day Streak.
NO π
To be honest @Carol-38 that is the answer to a lot (most?) of the changes that King make to the game.
I guess it might be worth it for the timed boosters, as they usually cost 9 gold each,
Well that is the problem @christinewupp as I have said before in my game the longer the streak on my Daily Treat Machine the less timed boosters I receive. If I consistently want a five minute UFO or and hour of Colour Bomb then I find it best to keep my daily streak to less than ten.
That's not going to work for me!
Indeed @Scooterpie I am wondering if it will work/entice anyone.
Are they to check up if we you answering the survey properly,
As γ·γͺγ³γγΌγγγsaid rather than checking if we are answering correctly they are checking if we understand how the feature works.
I wish I had taken more screenshots now as there was a lot of questions about the rewards getting better.
It's a knowledge check as far as I can tell.
"Daily Treat machine lets me compete with other players for rewards" β¦, "I can collect rewards even if I don't open the game"β¦... What are those options for and what do they mean? Are they to check up if we you answering the survey properly, rather than randomly ticking all boxes? I don't get those options. Daily treat machine is not related to other players and we have to open the game to get the reward, by definition, don't we?
Funnily enough later on I have received an in-game survey all about the Treat Machine.
The questions included questions about the Save Your Streak feature. Annoyingly every question about this new feature showed the cost as five gold.
No I haven't seen it. I guess it might be worth it for the timed boosters, as they usually cost 9 gold each, so it could be considered if you were out of those boosters. But there are some good free ways to get them, such as the pin sparks, which are back in the game now.
One word @Alienscar will give you my answer to both of your questions for me NO π
Hello @Alienscar, I have seen this in other King games and have never been motivated to spend my hard-earned gold bars to maintain a daily win streak. I have had daily win streaks reset to zero by glitches or game updates as well as skipping a day of play myself. I'll save my gold bars for more important things.