Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
you compete and complete 15 levels just to get gold bars and now after all your hard work they only give u 27 what happened to the 40, on occasions you don’t get ANY !! been playing years and this is such a shame
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Platinum will be 180. Dollars to doughnuts they are splitting the old 120/240 into 60/120/180 or 3 tiers for the same amount of overall gold 360.
I like the idea of more tiers for the pins. I always finish them far too early and I'd like to keep the pins sparks going for longer as I find them very helpful for getting timed boosters as and when I want them. I hope you are right and we'll see all three tiers and a longer collection time.
The gold bar amounts were reduced in exchange for boosters and booster wheel spins.
From what I can tell, it appears that there are actually three tiers of pins this time instead of two. The first tier is silver and gives 60 gold bars. The second tier is gold and gives 120 gold bars. I have not seen what happens after gold this time, but my best guess is platinum once again with even more gold bars.
Last time I did windows is was. Suspect everyone got it.
LOL geez, 120 gold bars for all the pins was not exactly a lot.
I agree. Now I have pins and you only win 60 gold bars instead of 120. It’s so discouraging. What the heck Candy Crush. Winning gold bars is the game for me take that away and I play less and less.
Quite often at the end of a race, coming 1st @cookiemae I get 27 gold and an offer of watching 2 adverts getting 3 gold for each. But for the past 4 or so races, the 1st advert has been Temu, which plays, then closes my game. So bye bye 6 extra gold bars, just stick with your measly 27 🥴
I seem to be one of the first in a lot of 🤬 test groups lately @pyrofunkylight. Really wish they'd take me out of the 🤬 Temu advert test group, that's making we want to stop just as much as the 🤬 Wheel of Misfortune. The 27 gold bars don't seem so bad against all of that. But it's all making me 🤬 more, ching ching, more coins in the box.
@Carol-38 Yup mine was 45 on the windows app whenever did I have it. Facebook I never got it now on mobile which I play since Facebook has messed up I have just 27 . I haven't done a race on the windows app yet so its probably 27.
Looks like they rolled out the 27 gold across the board. Various versions across mobile and windows had 35/40/45 until recently.
You were in the, "can we squeeze more money out of people buy cutting gold or will they quit" test group I suspect.
Hi @natty50 are you saying your Episode/Champions race gold bars have just gone down to 27 from 40. Mine went down to 27 a very long time ago, and I mean a very long time ago. Just proves again doesn't it, how things are so very different for many players.