Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are you getting lives from friends? I normally always get when I ask but for the last week...nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @TraceyMM Welcome to the Community π€ We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
There have always been problems with receiving lives, but it does seem to be even worse lately. I started a thread back in July. It won't help you as such, but you will see what I mean if you have a chance to read some of it.
I also did a test requesting lives, something I never normally do, as I don't need to. I hardly got any back, and some didn't even receive my request.
Another problem re requesting lives is, if one of your friends has changed their device, but still has the game on their other, your request could go there. And even if you send the same person five requests, they will only receive one, and if they don't send the one to you, they won't get anymore requests. So have some you have sent to, got another device your request is sitting on, or haven't they actually received it. Hope that makes a bit of sense.
Also now you have joined us, it would be good if you have a read and join in other posts, mainly under Discussions. That's where we discuss and try and help each other with our Candy Crush Saga games.
So have a look at what I have attached below, click on the View Post in green and have a read. I have also attached something else that you may find helpful for replying to posts. Again click on the View Post in green and have a read.
Went on a bit didn't I π