I'm interested in knowing if there's someone here in my test group I noticed a few years ago when I became interested in the forum that there was a real difference from person to person in how the game worked. I have been able to pass levels without most events, boosters and gold (other than starting boosters sometimes) for years.it has been pretty much fun for me and still is.
I had no idea what I was missing from my game until I came here and started reading these posts, I'm sure millions of others don't know what their game is missing either. Most events I did not have although I was playing on Facebook which was so difference for me that the mobile game
My windows app was difference as well. King must have hundreds of what they call test groups. I just wanted to ask if there's anyone in a test similar to mine?