Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a comment about not liking the new music event because the only way to beat the level at the end of each path is by purchasing/using gold bars and it has been deleted?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Carol-38 Thank you!
Hi @Tmurr123 Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
Your other post has been moved to the main thread about the music season. Yes it is very confusing when posts get moved, and we're not told about it. I have attached the main thread below for you to see.
And I'm with you, can't stand the music season, and I certainly won't be getting the 200 gold bars 🙄