Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to get the maximum number of lives from Friends daily. Now I get almost nothing but requests and maybe four lives. I'm about to delete over 90% of my 100+ friends. So I will be looking for some new reliable ones! 😂 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @billie_eyelash before you delete all your friends have a read of this, that I started in July.
If you do end up posting your friends request here I will definitely add you, not least because of your username. Brilliant 😂