Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey, Abubakar. I added you as my best friend a long time ago. You are my absolute role model. I would give anything to be able to get in touch with you personally.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've already done it in my comment. Since I've tagged the manager. Many players have been demanding a chat function in the game for years. Go to the ideas section and you'll find it there. You're welcome to leave comments there. Maybe it will help! Good luck!
Good morning, thank you for your reply, how do I forward it to the manager?
Hello, so you're a German player. Nevertheless, we have to write in English here. If necessary, you're welcome to write in German in the spoiler. You can tag me anytime. But please always use a translator. Thank you.
Hello, if you show it like this, he's been added to your list. Take a look at your friends list.
It's very unlikely and not possible to make contact with him. It would be possible if he were in the community and you could exchange information with him.
But it seems that he's not in the community. I'm sorry.
But you're welcome to pass it on to the manager. Maybe it will be possible in the future.
Thank you very much for your question.
@QueenB
I hadn't meant to post this, so deleted now I see this draft was posted.
Das ist er
Er ist Level 8945 und kommt aus Pakistan
Hello dear Ines, and a warm welcome!
Nice to see you. I'm a German player with many years of experience here. Are you a German player? Do you have problems with English, or does it work well for you? I'd rather check that first!!!
It's quite difficult to find a player here.
Where did you see this player? Please tell me and I'll be able to help you better!
You can tag me with the 2 dashes in the comment. Or you can use the @ sign and start with the first letter. Then you click on it.
@InesSchwabe
Thank you, dear Christine. It looks like a German player, and I'd be happy to take care of him.
🤗🤗🤗
@Spinnifix just judging by the name maybe this is one for you.
Hello Ines. There are millions of players and only a few ever come here. I am afraid that looking for one particular player to get in touch with is impossible. It's worse than looking for a needle in a haystack: The needle (the player you are looking for) is probably not even in the haystack.
Hey, Abubakar. I added you as my best friend a long time ago. You are my absolute role model. I would give anything to be able to get in touch with you personally