Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was able to get my friend list back but now I’m not receiving any lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome!
I'm sorry about that, and I want to help you.
Please go to your game, click on the red gear, then Account & Help. You'll see the Help Center, enter it and search for your problem, then follow the steps. Otherwise, go to "Contact Us". Write to the Support team.
Good luck!