Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Daily Stamps is changed for a while with timer now. Previously, It doesn't have timer at all. I don't like this change. How is yours and do you like it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank You @MountainMom 💗
When I joined the game, it was there. That explains a lot now.
Thank you @MountainMom 😊 I don't have multiple devices but I do have multiple accounts.
Thanks for the reply @christinewupp . I don't like it actually.
Your Daily Stamps have timer. I can see that.
@Spinnifix, the "All cards" button is only on the Daily Stamp cards that are timed. You must not be in a test group. 😊
Hello, MountainMom!
I've read your comment, but I don't understand it. The translation is good, but the content is giving me trouble. I looked into both tablets and as far as I know, I only ever received one stamp. Specifically, in the tablet where I played. The other tablet doesn't matter. This "All Cards" button doesn't exist for me. I look under Events and all the events that are on the map are there. I've never stored this stamp card anywhere. It appears when I've completed the level, for the next day. That's all.
I hope you can follow me!
Hi @teeweiping, I got some information about the Daily Stamps feature from one of our Game Experts.
Apparently, the Daily Stamp cards were timed for some players, depending on the players' AB Test. The timer is more common for players who have multiple accounts or play on multiple devices.
Players can collect 1 stamp for each card every day, but the stamp is only awarded on the card for the device on which the level was won. In other words, , players will not receive stamps on multiple cards for passing one level on one device. Instead players need to pass multiple levels to fill multiple cards.
You will also notice on the timed cards that there is an "All cards" button. Tapping that button will allow players to view all of the cards associated with their player account.
I hope this helps!
FYI -- since I play on multiple devices, I have a timed Daily Stamps card on one of my devices but not on both of them.
I think it's a test for the time being @teeweiping . I see a timer in one of my accounts, but not in the others. I also had it show up in one account and then disappear there.
The fact we can't access this event and only see it when it pops up every day makes it harder for anyone to check up this.
I have no idea whether it's new or has always been like this. Only the rewards are better.
Tee, I'll have to check that, I don't know. I'll get back to you later.
Hello @teeweiping My daily stamps came up with the timer about 4weeks ago another reason for me too not play as often.
Hi @Spinnifix @MountainMom then how is your Daily Stamps look like? Do your Daily Stamps have a timer?
I do wondering this if this is just a test because there is no any official announcement recently.
Thanks for the question @teeweiping and for the tag, @Spinnifix.
I will follow-up to see if this is just a test or if it is intended to be permanent. Please be patient because staff is limited on weekends.
Hello, Tee
I've never looked at it closely. But it could be. I don't know if it's a test or if it's generally in the game. I'll tag a moderator, maybe he can explain it to you better.
@MountainMom