Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As I get higher in level it seems impossible to win without spending money. I've already spent way more than intended. Is there a way to get gold and tools without spending more? At current im stuck unless i spend money i don't have.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome!
I know that well.
At the top, it says "Competitions". Please go there and participate. There, you need to complete the tasks to receive rewards.
Good luck!