Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Once again, you make it impossible to pass a level without boosters or spending money to pass it. I like challenges, but not when you have NO chance of beating it.
Frustrated once again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Margo1954 and thank you for being a dedicated Candy Crusher! Many players are frustrated by the difficulty of the higher levels.
We have a discussion dedicated to getting help from other players. You can post a screenshot of the difficult level in the following post to see if someone can offer advice on how to win that level ⤵️
I hope you get some great suggestions!
Hello and welcome!
I can well imagine how frustrated you are. What do you think of competitions? I participate in them to win GB and rewards for your game.
This category is at the top of the page.
Good luck!