Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm stuck on level 3335. Too few moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome. How long have you been playing at this level?
I'm seeing more and more pictures of the games and I notice that these levels keep repeating themselves.
I'm over 20,000 and had this recently. You have to combine the boxes to get rid of them. You need space to combine better. If it's free at the top, you can go down with striped ones, fish with striped ones, and fish with cushions. If you have boosters, it's better. Always try to take the fish with you.
I hope this helps you further.
It doesn't work right away, please be patient.
Good luck!
This is level 3335 and cant get trough it