I am at level 23285 and am waiting for the next levels to be developed. Players spend a lot of money on this game, even more when they reach the end of available journeys. When you have 150 plus icons to eliminate and maybe 25 attempts to do that you have to spend money for weapons and also additional lives. It does not seem quite fair but the biggest problem I have is that when you reach the end of the available levels and begin the Star Tournament you do not get to play the Deep Dive Dash, the levels you complete in the Star Tournament do not count for the Weekly Contest or the Season Pass criteria. Why penalize your most loyal players? We have spent more money than the much lower level players but we cannot continue to participate in the contests that give you rewards??
Also, the game that I find the biggest waste of time is Yeti's draw. You are lucky to win 2-3 rewards after you have earned 25 scratch-off opportunities. Wish they would eliminate that contest…