Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I suggest to convert the app to earning app please....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
But but but but but! It already IS an earning app - for King, see?
King makes money. Players don't. ποΈ Simple as that.
Tongue in cheek here of course, couldn't resist.
I think it would be interesting if there was some kind of rewards or side-hustle option for players. Even small rewards for completing challenges or reaching certain milestones could make it more engaging. Just an idea though π
No, you can't. Since you can download them for free, you can play them for free.
I watch advertisements in Germany, and there you can earn money by playing games. But with these King games, it's not possible.
I think that answers your question. Thank you very much for your question.
Have a nice day and have fun!
Please excuse my English..just asking if this app can ever become a side hustle and this is just my suggestion...if it doesn't happen then it's ok..thank you very much for all your comments. enjoy
@Jhewell_22 Interesting question. Please tell me what game you know that pay you to play? I really didn't know games do that and would love to play it. I definitely could use extra cash.
Hi @Jhewell_22 Welcome to the Community π€ are you saying you think as players, we should be earning money playing the game. If that is what you are saying, that won't happen. King wouldn't have the money to pay millions of players. If that isn't what you mean, what do you mean by earning app β
Hi @MOMhd I see you joined the Community in January, and it's nice that you have started joining in many different posts. I'm not sure if you are aware, but we are all asked to communicate in English so that everyone can understand and join in. It would be nice to know what you are saying, so could you please translate what you want to say into English before posting π
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030983/uploads/M1PKI5TOTPAQ/806515832-10238861168840314-6385156472998398046-n.jpg
Hello and welcome!
Could you please explain in more detail what you want?
Thank you very much.
We are happy to assist you with any questions or problems.