Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the chocolate gold box appears as you see in the image and there's no way to close it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @QueenBπ€
I could not play much yesterday! I don't think it shows 0/0 though! But, I will take a screenshot if it happens again and post it here!π
Thanks, Pummy! This is helpful, especially the detail about it happening when you have no task changes left π
It looks similar, although reopening the game works for you and didnβt seem to help @ghassassin . Iβll include that difference when reporting it.
Also, does your task show 0/0, like in the screenshot above? If it happens again, a screenshot of yours would be helpful too π
I just came across this thread! I would like to jump in and provide some details you asked β HERE, as a similar glitch has been happening in my game as well, every now and then!
Your questions in bold and my answer in plain textπ
Do you think what I am experiencing & @ghassasin having are same issue? Would you need any other details from me?
Please let me know!π
Does this problem still persist?
How is it going with the update in your game? Could you please check it? It might also be a bug caused by the update.
Thank you very much.
Hi @ghassassin , thanks for trying the steps @Spinnifix suggested and sorry they didnβt help. Your screenshot shows the Gold Chocolate Box with a 0/0 task and no close button, which does look strange.
Could you tell me:
did that .. didn't work
Hello and welcome!
Please close your game and open it again. Maybe it will be okay then. Otherwise, please log back in. Thank you.